[OS X TeX] ogrekit find panel problem

Thierry Masson thilucmic at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 19 15:09:20 CEST 2005

Hello,
the OgreKit find panel doesn't work in my TeXShop. The find panel
appears, but it is impossible to change the text in the find or/and
replace fields (with the Apple find panel, everything is fine).
I have this problem on my two computers (!!!), one with TeXShop 1.40
under 10.3.9, one with TeXShop 2.03 under 10.4.1.
This looks very strange for me, so I suspect a problem behind the
software. But where? Are they any corrupted files somewhere? What files
are related to this panel?
Thanks for your helps
Thierry

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>