[OS X TeX] find in texshop - wishlist

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue May 17 14:57:41 CEST 2005

On 15.05.2005, at 02:25, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> 1. When I search in Texshop for a string, I hit apple-F and start
> typing the string. The Find panel, however, remembers the last
> string and *appends* the typing to the old string. It would be
> better if the find panel opened with the old string *selected* so
> that any new typing writes over the old.
>
> 2. The highlight color changes the highlight (of course) but also
> the color of the font of the search string. The font color reverts
> to black after relaunching texshop.
>
> 3. It would be nice if Find would automatically switch to "Scope
> Selection", if some text is already selected.
>
> 4. Could we change "Less Options" to "Fewer Options"?

Since we talk about "Find": Would it be possible in Tiger to search
in the compiled pdf document? This could be quite useful.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>