[OS X TeX] tiger and latex hint

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Thu May 12 03:48:19 CEST 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 12:38, Rene Borgella wrote:

> At 8:52 PM +0200 5/11/05, Franck Pastor wrote:
>

>>> At this link there's a hint on using Grapher.app (in the Utilities
>>> folder) to make LaTex equations.
>>
>> Isn't it this application which was formerly known as "Curvus Pro",
>> from Arizona Software?
>>

> I've no idea!  I am not familiar with Curvus Pro and  I myself do not
> have a Tiger in my box yet.
>
> Perhaps someone w/Tiger can take a look at the package contents and
> see if there's any hint of the Curvus Pro origins.
>
> Since Justin has just laid some $ down on this, perhaps he'd like to
> let us know what made him confident of this.  Justin, are you there?

I "new" as soon as I opened up Grapher.  The look is distinctive, and
the capabilities are much the same as Curvus Pro.  It's still a guess;
the layout is different, and there are some other changes, but it seems
to be essentially what Curvus Pro was.

Jonathan Nicholl's post seems definitive.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large