[OS X TeX] tiger and latex hint

Rene Borgella macmechanic at fastmail.fm
Wed May 11 21:38:12 CEST 2005

At 8:52 PM +0200 5/11/05, Franck Pastor wrote:

>>At this link there's a hint on using
>>Grapher.app (in the Utilities folder) to make
>>LaTex equations.
>
>Isn't it this application which was formerly
>known as "Curvus Pro", from Arizona Software?

I've no idea!  I am not familiar with Curvus Pro
and  I myself do not have a Tiger in my box yet.

Perhaps someone w/Tiger can take a look at the
package contents and see if there's any hint of
the Curvus Pro origins.

Since Justin has just laid some $ down on this,
perhaps he'd like to let us know what made him
confident of this.  Justin, are you there?

rené

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>