[OS X TeX] Tiger Preview.app and presentations

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun May 8 20:48:57 CEST 2005

Le 8 mai 05 à 20:22, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> It seems there are other unwelcome changes in Preview.app: no alert
> pops up any longer, when printing a document without large enough
> margins, to ask what should be done (crop or scale). I saw nothing
> in the Prefs or in the Print dialog, allowing rescaling; cropping
> seems to be the default. As a consequence, to print a PDF document
> with practically no margins (a tax form I just filled in today), I
> finally had to resort to Adobe Reader to avoid the pages being
> cropped.

Even stranger: for images in JPEG format, the print dialog includes
(in the standard pull-down menu starting with Copies & Pages) an
additional Preview item, allowing images to be rescaled, and there
are two versions of the dialog: Advanced, as above, and Standard,
displaying only a preview of the image together with the content of
the Preview item, with no pull-down menu. For PDF files, these
additional settings are gone.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>