[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.00 Improvement?

Fernando Pereira fcnpereira at mac.com
Tue May 3 00:06:23 CEST 2005

On May 2, 2005, at 12:40 AM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Obviously, this hasn't been tested very much. But is the TeXShop
> 2.00 now
> on the web better in the "beach ball department?"

Before the silent update, I was getting the spinning ball for several
seconds after typesetting a 12 page document. Now I see no spinning
ball at all. Thanks for the fix!

Just let me add my support for the request that there be no silent
requests. A bNN suffix could be used to indicate a new version under
fast development (beta) as many other developers do.

Thanks again.

-- F

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>