[OS X TeX] Typesetting music by abcm2ps?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 30 10:17:02 CEST 2005

Am 29.03.2005 um 20:35 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:

> Is it possible to add and use the command
>
>      abcm2ps filename.tex
>
> into TeXShop so that I can typeset music without using the Terminal?

Probably it would work to create an engine for this programme,
~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/abcm2ps.engine:

	#!/bin/tcsh
	#
	#       Time-stamp: <2005-03-30 10:14:02 pete>
	#
	set path=($path /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current
/usr/local/bin)
	abcm2ps  "$1"

Next time you start TeXShop it should offer this engine as a choice in
the LaTeX selector.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>