[OS X TeX] Latin Modern w/hyperref

Bob Kerstetter bkerstetter at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 06:11:18 CEST 2005

On Mar 25, 2005, at 8:49 AM, Rene Borgella wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a place where I can find out info on how to use
> Latin Modern w/ the hyperref package?  I'm trying to figure out how to
> use LM with LaTeX documents that I make into html docs for web pages.

Do you have a recent version of tex4ht? Sometime during 2004 Eitan
fixed an encoding issue. I suppose the fixed version is included in
GW's current distribution, but I don't know that for sure, not having
updated any i-packages in almost a year. The issue Eitan fixed was
this:

  When using:

\usepackage{charter}
\usepackage{courier}
\usepackage[scaled=.92]{helvet}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

converting to HTML could drop all of the ligatures. So "flowers" came
out as "owers," for example.. Maybe the fix for this addresses your
issue, also.

If not, contact Eitan and he can likely help you.
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>