[OS X TeX] Eclipse plugin for (La)TeX editing

Casper Lassenius Casper.Lassenius at hut.fi
Fri Mar 18 08:02:52 CET 2005

Dalyoung,

To change the font, go to Eclipse->Preferences...
In the left selection pane, open the Workbench subtree by clicking on the
grey triangle to its left. Select "Colors and Fonts". On that preference
pane, open "Basic" and select "Text Font", which is the last one in that
subtree. Select "Change..." and select the font you would like to use as the
default editor font.

----
Casper Lassenius
Professor (pro tem)
Helsinki University of Technology
Software Business and Engineering Institute
email: Casper.Lassenius at hut.fi, AIM: ccaslas
tel: +358 9 451 2189, GSM: +358 44 578 0373

To use TeXniscope as a previewer:
1) Select "Viewer Settings" in the Texlipse preferences tree
2) Click "New..."
3) In the "Add a new viewer configuration"
    - Viewer name: TeXniscope
    - Viewer command: /usr/bin/open
    - Viewer arguments: -a TeXniscope %file
    - Viewer input format: dvi
    - Inverse search support: select the appropriate option
    - Click OK
4) In the "Viewer configurations" list, select TeXniscope and make sure it
is the first one in the list, using the up-button as necessary.

Hope this helps,
    Casper.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>