[OS X TeX] [TeX4HT] oolatex

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 10 11:48:18 CET 2005

On 10 mrt 2005, at 11:39, Friedrich Vosberg wrote:

> I want to convert a filename.tex into filename.sxw for converting into
> filename.doc using NeoOffice/J. I've found:
>
>      http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/mn3.html#QQ1-3-10
>
> I've installed tex4ht using Gerben Wierda's i-Installer. But obviously
> the
> oolatex script isn't included in this distribution, isn't ist?

No, it isn't. The whole tex4ht distribution contains about 44 or so
callable scripts,
and those can be generated by running tex on a specific file, if you
really want to
have them. However, there is an alternative:

mk4ht oolatex file.tex [...] [...] [...]

will do the same. (run mk4ht without options to get a summary).

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>