[OS X TeX] BBEdit and TeXShop - pointers?

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 3 22:46:44 CET 2005

On 3 mrt 2005, at 22:19, Wolter Rose wrote:

> I sent an AppleScript to this list which will work with any LaTeX
> editor, but I am not sure whether this is what you are looking for.
> Have a look and see if it works for you.

This seems more like a replacement for the Glossary that is available in
BBEdit. Nice, but I think it not what the OP wanted. My scripts are the
glue between the editor, the viewer and the terminal for actually
running
(La)TeX on the file you're working on.

http://www.nat.vu.nl/~sneep/tex/

(works with both BBEdit and TextWrangler)

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>