[OS X TeX] is terminal sufficient?

diana beatty masooma3333 at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 28 17:38:41 CEST 2005

Well, if I'm just using say Pico in Unix to write my programs and edit them,
I guess I just don't see the advantage of TeXShop or something similar
unless it made fixing errors easier or something; granted I haven't actually
done much yet to know what I'm talking about, either.

diana beatty

--
It is narrated that the Prophet (saw) has said:

Everything rightful has a truth in it and no man will reach the
truth of devotion unless he does not wish to be praised for what he
has done for the sake of Allah.

Odattol Daee

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>