[OS X TeX] MacTeX Toolbox mailing list is up

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 00:23:43 CEST 2005

Le 22 juin 05 à 00:10, Maarten Sneep a écrit :

> One page of the Mac TeX toolbox has been mentioned already recently
> on this list. you can find the (temporary) home over here: http://
> www.xs4all.nl/~msneep/. I'll move it over to sourceforge once I
> find the time.
>
> The part of the project that is working now is the mailing list,
> the subscription list can be found on the temporary home. Note that
> this is intended for developer talk - basic TeX/LaTeX help will not
> be offered on this list. The recent threads on the/an equation
> editor are a prime example of what this mailing list is intended
> for (although the number of subscribers is low at the moment (1), I
> hope this situation will improve.

Hi Maarten,

Due to time shortage/stress/not being a developer, I won't be able to
join this list. But I would like to let you know how useful it seems,
and if claims of support are welcome -- here is one!

Plus, as somebody devoting lots of time to web issues currently
(being responsible for monitoring a reimplementation, in the works,
of my lab's obsolete site -- oh the joy of Zope/Plone), I especially
appreciate how excellent, beautiful and easy to navigate your toolbox
page is.

Cheers,

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>