[OS X TeX] Tagged pdfs for palm readers

Gavin Hall gavhall at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 21:33:53 CEST 2005

Hi lads,

I recently bought a palm device (well a Tapwave Zodiac 2, very cool) and
was wondering how to get my pdfs that I generate via TeXShop etc to
work.  When I use Adobe Palm pdf reader the convertor gives a 'it's not
a tagged pdf' warning (or similar, sorry I don't have it front of me
just now) but completes the conversion process.  When I sync and
donwload the files to the device, however all the spaces in the text
are gone!

What is a tagged pdf and how do I make one.  Anybody else had a similar
problem.  Is this an issue that requires a distiller?

Thanks,

Gav.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>