[OS X TeX] \cite woes

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jun 21 00:32:07 CEST 2005

On Jun 20, 2005, at 4:41 PM, Oliver Hardt wrote:

> below are two codes (a .tex and a .bib) that were supposed to lead
> to the same error, but they actually lead to a different error,
> albeit at the same position in the run (latex/bibtex/latex/latex) --
> that is, during the last latex.  thanks!

After downloading apa.cls and apacite.sty I was able to get the
document through latex->bibtex->latex and look at the .pdf produced
to that point. The bibliography had one entry and there was a blank
line between the first and second line of the item. Since I have no
idea what an apa bibliography should look like I don't know if this
is normal. There was also no [...] space for a number or other
information in front of that item; again I have no idea what an apa
style is supposed to look like. I did get the error you mention when
attempting the last compile.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>