[OS X TeX] [Beamer] Presentations and animated PDF

Daniel L. Dietrich Daniel.L.Dietrich at grc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 16 16:29:07 CEST 2005

In addition to the advice below, you might also
consider the movie15 package for including
QuickTime movies in your presentations.  It's
pretty easy.  The sample below for a recent talk
shows how to include two movies side by side on
the same slide. (Note, make sure your
distribution is up to date.  It will not work on
older TeX distributions)  I am pretty much a
beginner with LaTeX, and I find Beamer work great
for presentations.

\begin{frame}
   \frametitle{Oxygen and Fuel Vapor Mass Fraction}
	\includemovie[controls,open,text=Oxygen
Mass Fraction]{2.0in}{2.0in}{Oxygen_Movie.mov}
	\hfill
	\includemovie[controls,open,text=Fuel
Vapor Mass Fraction]{2.0in}{2.0in}{Fuel_Movie.mov}
\end{frame}

Good Luck,

Dan

--