[OS X TeX] Textures -> TeXShop migration

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Jun 16 13:25:08 CEST 2005

Le 16 juin 05 à 12:16, Peter Vamos a écrit :

> I am talking about the command '\marks' not that of `\mark'. \marks
> is not a command in TeX or LaTeX let alone a primitive.

\marks is a new primitive introduced by eTeX, the enhanced TeX engine
which is now used by all variants of TeX (except plain TeX -- the
plain TeX format + DVI output -- at Don Knuth's explicit request
IIRC). See /Library/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/etex/base/etex-man.pdf.

In Gerben Wierda's TeX, I think the now above corresponds to the 2004
and 2005 setups, with the former behaviour corresponding to the 2003
setup.

HTH,

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>