[OS X TeX] [Beamer] Presentations and animated PDF

Friedrich Vosberg post at vatolin.de
Thu Jun 16 10:13:38 CEST 2005

Hi.

I want to learn how to create Beamer-presentations. How can I do that?
What do I need? I am familiar with LaTeX and KOMA-classes. But I did never
before create a presentation, not with LaTeX and not with PowerPoint too.
So I need a step-by-step tutorial for bloody beginners.

And it's urgent, because the presentation must take place at Tuesday.

Thanks in advance for any hint! Kind regards. Friedrich

BTW: I prefer German tutorials.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>