[OS X TeX] Threads on MacIntel

Bob Kerstetter bkerstetter at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 23:23:43 CEST 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 10:45 AM, Rene Borgella wrote:

> At 11:38 AM -0400 6/9/05, Jon Guyer wrote:
>
>> On Jun 9, 2005, at 11:25 AM, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>>

>>> Sorry to be spoil sport here, but could we please restrict the
>>> discussion on the PPC -> Intel change to LaTeX related issues?
>>>
>> :
>> :
>>
>>> Maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this,
>>>

>> Nope. You're not.
>>
>> -
>>

> My apologies, then.  I'm sincerely sorry if I offended anyone or
> caused any one to feel that they wasted their time reading posts
> off the topic of TeX.  I hesitated to post this type of info here,
> but saw that several others were seemingly interested in this
> thread, and so I posted two messages.
>
> Just for the record, I DON'T mind when others on this list do
> occasionally post what is not always strictly TeX related, as the
> folks on this list generally have thoughtful, provocative ideas
> about all manner of things -- including TeX!

The discussion has been fine, Rene. It's not exactly off-topic. A few
people will comment on the topic for a few days and then it will go
away. No big deal.  It's just like any other conversation---sometimes
it strays a little. That's a good thing, now and then.

Bob Kerstetter
http://homepage.mac.com/bkerstetter/

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>