[OS X TeX] Threads on MacIntel

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Thu Jun 9 17:25:01 CEST 2005

Sorry to be spoil sport here, but could we please restrict the
discussion on the PPC -> Intel change to LaTeX related issues? I'm
also very surprised and excited about this development, but there are
discussions all over the web on this (I recommend the Mac Achaia on
ArsTechnica), and I really don't see why we have to start another one
in this mailgroup. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this, but
this mail list already produces enough mails (which is good) and
keeps me busy reading that I think we should try to stay a bit focused.

Sorry for the rant.

simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>