[OS X TeX] jurabib, full citations in footnotes \& italics in title

Mika Luoma-aho mika.luoma-aho at pp.inet.fi
Tue Jun 7 15:44:17 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I have a very specific problem. I am writing an article with full
citations in footnotes, with the following in my preamble:

\usepackage{jurabib}
\jurabibsetup{super,citefull=first,ibidem=
{name,name&title},lookat,see,authorformat=
{and,citationreversed},titleformat={italic,commasep}}

Now the way I see it, citations in footnotes should have their titles
italicised with {titleformat=italic}. This works flawlessly with
@Book-entries, but for instance with @Incollection or @Article
entries nothing gets italicised?? If the booktitle or journal was
italicised with these that would be fine, and if the title of
incollection or article was in quotes that would be even better.

Anyone have a clue?

Cheers,

M.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>