[OS X TeX] Bounding Boxes for jpg Files

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 6 04:09:18 CEST 2005

On Jun 5, 2005, at 8:24 PM, Sam.Bradley wrote:

> I was told that TeXShop could not determine the size of the graphic
> due to a
> lack of a bounding box.  In the PC world, I would have included a
> ‘bb=0 0 x
> y’ command immediately following the width command and the system
> would have
> been happy.  TeXShop does not seem to like the bb command.

According to the documentation for the graphicx package (I assume
that's what you're using) something like

bb = 0 0 x y

should work;  i.e., try to put a space before and after the `=' sign.
Can't guarantee that will worl.

By the way, TeXShop is only acting as an interface between you, your
document and a standard TeX distribution so it isn't TeXShop that is
complaining; it's the underlying LaTeX processor.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>