[OS X TeX] Once more: TeXShop wishlist

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sun Jun 5 22:21:19 CEST 2005

On 04.06.2005, at 17:31, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Jun 4, 2005, at 10:01 AM, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>

>> - And of course, I'd love .Mac support. Share your settings,
>> shortcuts, scripts etc. among several computers.
>>
>> Thanks for your great work.
>>
>> simon
>>

> Howdy,
>
> Hmm.. Why not just .zip up your ~/LibraryTeXShop/ directory, put it
> up on your .MAC account and then you can download it from anywhere.
> Not automatic but it should work fine.
>
> Good Luck,

That would of course be possible, but the beauty of .Mac sync is
exactly that it all happens automagically. Very convenient for
addresses and mail rules.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>