[OS X TeX] Once more: TeXShop wishlist

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sat Jun 4 17:01:40 CEST 2005

Some additional feature requests (I think I emailed them a while
ago), but still:

- Is there a reason why TexShop Preview displays search results
differently than Preview does (or am I doing something wrong here?).
Preview shows the text which surrounds the phrase you search for, but
TeXShop displays the section it is in. This is not very useful if
your search term appears several times in one section.

- And how about implementing ⌘F shortcut which automatically jumps
to search field? Currently ⌘F brings up the TeXShop editor search
field which is useless when you look at the PDF, searching with it
does nothing. So it would be nice if ⌘F was contextual.

- And of course, I'd love .Mac support. Share your settings,
shortcuts, scripts etc. among several computers.

Thanks for your great work.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>