[OS X TeX] Missing Hebrew font (jerus10)?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jun 1 10:26:52 CEST 2005

Le 1 juin 05 à 03:37, Ben Galin a écrit :

> Question remains, how would one go about typesetting a LaTeX
> document that contains Hebrew under the teTeX/gwTeX distribution?

Having said what was in my previous message re. installing specific
fonts, I would actually recommend an alternative solution: use XeTeX.
This will allow you to use the OS X Hebrew fonts (I imagine there are
some) inside TeX. Though that will surely imply abandoning the ucs
and inputenc packages (XeTeX's philosophy is different), and might
imply incompatibility with some Hebrew support inside babel. XeTeX
has a dedicated mailing list, where you will certainly get competent
help on these matters.

<http://scripts.sil.org/xetex>