[OS X TeX] Hand-Writing Style Mathematical Formula for Keynote Blackboard Theme?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Fri Jul 29 15:47:29 CEST 2005

On Jul 28, 2005, at 10:09 PM, Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:

> Gary, that's really good suggestion. I will wait until I see your
> slides. ;-)

I threw together a pair of slides this morning using the Blackboard
theme in Keynote and the Informal Math Font for everything except the
title of each slide. LaTeXiT was used to generate the content for
each slide. The added a drop shadow to everything on the second
slide, just to see what it looks like (I kinda like it).

You can grab it at:

http://www.esm.psu.edu/faculty/gray/misc/InformalMath-
BlackboardTest.key.zip

I am sure that the look can be tweaked to look better (maybe typeset
everything in a smaller size in LaTeXiT and then scale it up in
Keynote so that the lines are a little heavier), but I do like it as is.

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>