[OS X TeX] Hand-Writing Style Mathematical Formula for Keynote Blackboard Theme?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Jul 28 09:57:44 CEST 2005

Le 28 juil. 05 à 09:26, Jung-Tsung Shen a écrit :

> I started using Keynote very recently, and like the "blackboard" theme
> very much. The default font for text matches the theme very well. For
> mathematical formulas, and the simple diagrams generated by PSTricks,
> I use a wonderful little program, LaTeXiT. This program serves the
> purpose extremely well. However, for this particular "blackboard"
> theme in Keynote, I would hope the mathematical formula are displayed
> as "hand-writing style" to match the text, rather than the elegant
> LaTeX default style. Does this kind of font/package for displaying
> hand writing mathematical formula exist?

You may want to try the concmath package (see /Library/teTeX/share/
texmf.tetex/doc/latex/concmath/concmath.dvi). It will use the Euler
fonts for math (see /Library/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/
amsfonts/amsfonts.dvi) and the Concrete fonts for text (see /Library/
teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/beton/beton.dvi).

Warning: for the Concrete fonts to be available in PostScript form,
you need to install the CM-Super fonts i-Package. Otherwise the fonts
will be included as PK bitmaps in your PDF equations, yielding output
that will be downright ugly and slow to display.

Hope this helps,

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>