[OS X TeX] Hello Adobe Reader haters!

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jul 26 00:23:43 CEST 2005

Am 25.07.2005 um 23:21 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Thanks for the tip! Its works for the document windows, but the
> toolbar(s) continue to take on the full width of the screen.

OK, that's true, it could be shorter, particularly then when it's not
so overloaded with tools -- but there's one comfort at least: the blue
scrollbars are much shorter than they should according to the amount of
text or graphics. There is so much grey visible now ... I hope in
November with version 7.03 it will be the other way round!

For me on Panther, Adobe Reader 7 upgraded to version 7.02 does not
re-install the Internet Plague-In, and it's even so polite to ask me to
switch off the check to re-install 'missing components' ... I think I
can live with that in less aversion.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Make it simple, as simple as possible but no simpler. (Albert Einstein)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>