[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3 released

Guido Mocken mocken at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 21 17:50:59 CEST 2005

Am 21.07.2005 um 14:34 schrieb Pierre Chatelier:
> Yes, you guessed well. The preamble was inserted twice. As soon as the
> font problem (of another thread on this list) is fixed, I will update
> the current beta for download.

I have two more minor suggestions to make:

- Don't make the icon of the PDF look like the equation. If the
equation is a large one, the resulting icon is basically blank and
impossible to select (and therefore, you cannot easily remove the icon
in the Finder's Item Info dialog). Or at least, make it an option.

- For PDFs dragged to the Finder, please set the file type to "PDF "
and the creator to whatever is necessary. I am not sure about Apple's
current metadata policy, but anyway, it would be nice to have the PDFs
reopened automatically in LaTeXiT upon double click. Right now, LaTeXiT
does not even appear in the "Open with..." menu.

- I still see quite a lot of crashes ... mostly random, though ...

	Guido

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>