[OS X TeX] What happened to the BibTeX SpotLight importer

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 16:04:28 CEST 2005

On Jul 20, 2005, at 02:00, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Does anybody know what happened to the BibTeX SpotLight importer
> BibImporter.mdimporter, which used to live at Adam Maxwell's home
> page <http://homepage.mac.com/amaxwell/>? Looking back at the list
> archive, I found a thread on 3 May mentioning a problem with .dat
> files, but does this mean the importer has been retired following
> that?

Why yes, I know what happened to it!  I've moved it into BibDesk's
source repository, as we'll be shipping it with the next version of
BibDesk; we should have Spotlight functionality similar to Mail/
Address Book in the next release.  Let me know if you need a copy of
the old one for some reason.

Adam

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>