[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 released

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Fri Jul 15 16:49:21 CEST 2005

> First of all, I have to say that I like it a lot. Now two remarks:
Thanks,

> - It seems that the Panther version cannot re-open PDF files at
> all? The old LatexEquationEditor was able to do precisely that (on
> Panther, of course), so I guess it would be technically feasible to
> port this Tiger-feature over to the Panther-version. Could you do
> that?
I do not know how it is done in LatexEquationEditor, and I suppose it
is a kind of trick I can copy. For now, in LaTeXiT, I use new Cocoa
features available only with Tiger, that is why it is not available
in Panther.

> - I also would love to see both versions backward compatible with
> LatexEquationEditor, i.e. capable of reading PDFs produced by the
> letter.
Okay, I will have a look on LEE's code. If it it not so heavy to
reproduce, I may add that in a future version.

Regards,

Pierre Chatelier
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>