[OS X TeX] hyperref

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jul 10 18:12:13 CEST 2005

On Jul 10, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Armin Goralczyk wrote:

> Hi
> I decided to use the hyperref package, but I ran into some
> troubles. Any help is much appreciated since I cannot figure it out
> myself. When I use hyperref with all the other packages I need it
> doesn't build a tree-like bookmark structure but appends the next
> entry to the previous one no matter if the next is a chapter and
> the previous is a subsection, like this:
> |_ Chapter 1
>  \_ Section
>   \_Section
>    \_ Subsection
>     \_ Chapter 2
>      \_section
>       \_section
> If I omit all other packages but hyperref the bookmarks are ordered
> correct, like this:
> |_ Chapter 1
> |\_Section
> |\_section
> | \_Subsection
> \_Chapter 2
>  \_section
>   \_section

After downloading the fltpage package the demonstration file compiled
fine on my system; no errors from hyperref. I added a Table of
Contents and that is being displayed properly on my system. Note that
the default margins in the book class are assymetric between even and
odd pages; could that be what you were seeing?

How old is your TeX system? Do you have the i-installer version (gwTeX)?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>