[OS X TeX] [ANN] TCOBrowser 0.82

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Jul 6 06:29:10 CEST 2005

I've released an update to TCOBrowser, which is more of a complete
rewrite.  Hopefully it looks and works better, but there are likely
some glitches I've missed in testing.  Please try it out and let me
know how it goes!  This version should run on 10.3.x, but I haven't
tested that for a while (and of course none of the cool Spotlight
features work on 10.3).

Download at <http://tcobrowser.sf.net/>.

Changes in this version:

- Rewrote main display interface using Cocoa bindings
- Dates now display properly in the list
- Updated TeX catalogue, fixed some errors
- Customizable toolbar added
- Printing support added (currently prints the abstract of the
selected item or items)
- Text layout in the abstract view could raise an exception under
some conditions
- Rewrote preference handling code using Cocoa bindings
- Check and warn if MikTeX cabinet extraction is disabled before
putting up the download panel
- User defaults for documentation search path should stick properly now

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>