[OS X TeX] several \marginpar per page

Sergei Mariev serguei.mariev at campus.lmu.de
Tue Jul 5 13:25:29 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I am working on a text where I need to have several marginal notes on
each page. On top of that, the text does not suppose to have any
paragraphs for over 100 pages. Since the command \marginpar produces
a float and only a limited number of floats is allowed per page (? or
per paragraph?) I am getting the message "Floats lost...".  I am
wondering, is there a way of having more floats on one page without
inserting a new paragraph? (I need on average 7 to 11 \marginpar per
page). Are there any packages that deal with that problem? Is it
possible to place some text on a margin without making it a float?
Any other approaches?

Thanks a lot in davance!

Sergei Mariev
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>