[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jul 4 22:05:19 CEST 2005

On Jul 4, 2005, at 2:44 PM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> Here again, a new beta (rc8) of LaTeXiT matching your recent requests
>
> The download URL is still : http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/
> fichiers/LaTeXiT-beta.dmg
>
> -ability to define a default font
> -as Herbert has pointed out, now, there is a correct behaviour if
> you select a font while no text is selected
> -you can change text areas background color by drag'n dropping from
> a colorwell. There is no default preference associated, since the
> text color itself
> is not included in the font setting.
> -fixed crazy additional margin input fields
> -fixed fuzzy image bug
> -fixed bug in... documentation (thanks jérôme ;-)

Howdy,

It works very well indeed! Thank you very much. Your responsiveness
to requests is to be admired.

Now we need a word processor that uses LinkBack and takes into
account baseline information. Will the Keynote LinkBack Plugin take
that into account? that would give me a quick way to check it all out.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>