[OS X TeX] OT: digests

Luis Sequeira lsequeir at fc.ul.pt
Mon Jul 4 16:40:55 CEST 2005

>I agree. On the other hand, I suspect that if I were to eliminate the
>digests I would have a revolt on my hands.
>
>What do digest users think -- can I eliminate the digests for this
>list and move you all over to the "regular" list format? Is there a
>compelling reason to keep the digests?
>
>-- Gary

This digest user would regret that decision.

One or two digests a day are much easier for me to handle than one or
two douzains of individual messages. Suppose you're on several lists
(most people are; I'm currently on three mac-related lists). Rather
than having hundreds of messages piling up in my mailbox - or do
nothing but read e-mail as it arrives - I simply take a bit of time
every morning to catch up on things.

And, yes, I have filters that put my mac-related mail in a separate
mailbox; still, I'd rather deal with them in digest form.

Luis Sequeira
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>