[OS X TeX] Request for testing on a short notice

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jul 4 15:57:45 CEST 2005

Am 04.07.2005 um 14:30 schrieb Gerben Wierda:

> I need a favour: I need some testing to be done on short notice.

Hello Gerben!

I've got the first bug with Mac OS X 10.3.9 and pdfeTeX, Version
3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.5):

(see the transcript file for additional
information)</Users/pete/Library/texmf/
fonts/type1/bh/slh/slhri8r.pfb>
</var/tmp/texfonts/pk/ljfour/archaic/cypriot/cy
pr10.540pk></Users/pete/Library/texmf/fonts/type1/bh/sls/
slsd8r.pfb>xputenv.c:79: failed assertion `old_item'
Abort

(see the transcript file for additional information)
Output written on Alt.dvi (10 pages, 13668 bytes).
Transcript written on Alt.log.
pete 158 /\ xdvi Alt &
[1] 8696
pete 159 /\ xputenv.c:79: failed assertion `old_item'

[1]    Abort                         xdvi Alt

The file Alt.tex uses many of Peter Wilson's archaic scripts in MF and
PK

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>