[OS X TeX] LaTeX Books

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Jul 1 23:05:31 CEST 2005

Maarten Sneep wrote:

>> By the way, Dave "Novalis" Turner, GPL Compliance Engineer, wrote  to
>> me that "PDF is NOT considered to be suitable for revising the
>> document straightforwardly" but that "[he thought] the Intaglio
>> files would be Transparent copies".
>

> I have some trouble placing this remark in the proper context.

Felt obvious when I wrote it but, just now, it took me a couple of
minutes to remember. Sorry about that.

Instead of

    By the way, …

I should have written:

    Also, if another pro for having figures "within" would be that the
    resulting file, including text and figures, is "suitable for
    revising the document straightforwardly" for GPL purposes, …

Apologetic regards,
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>