[OS X TeX] Recommended way to install latex2html

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Fri Jul 1 05:48:36 CEST 2005

On Jun 30, 2005, at 8:16 PM, Michael Williams wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the recommended way to install latex2html these days? Has any
> progress been made since
> <http://www.tug.org/pipermail/latex2html/2003-April/002341.html>? I
> understand there are a large number of dependencies, but I'd like to
> avoid using Fink, if possible.

If you install via the i-installer, you can add all the dependencies
that way.  Then just do

./configure
make
make install (as root)

(after downloading and uncompressing the source of course).

Not too hard.  This worked for me, but since I use tex4ht I cannot say
if the install works as expected.  I can only say the install was
trivial.  Why don't you use tex4ht?  It is installed by default when
you use the i-installer.

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>