[OS X TeX] More basic questions

cormullion cormullion at mac.com
Mon Jan 31 11:07:14 CET 2005

Thanks very much to everyone - some light is now visible at the other end of the tunnel.

I suspect that the basic i-install doesn’t include much documentation, since the folder /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/ doesn’t exist. There are a few PDF’s sprinkled around in /usr/local/teTeX/share/, though. I’ll also continue to rely on Google - the site tex.loria.fr looks  pretty useful for documentation.

You’ve given me many useful suggestions for further research, for which many thanks.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>