[OS X TeX] Changing keyboard shortcuts in TeXShop

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jan 25 00:05:49 CET 2005

(1) "If you intend to work with \include commands, consider using the
small package askinclude … (a very useful feature during the production
of this book)."
Frank Mittelbach and Michel Gossens on page 19 of their LaTeX Companion
(2ed)

(2) The book I am writing requires both local and global attention as
when, for instance, I have to go repeatedly from one chapter to another.
And, after I have specified the chapters I want, I need only hit Command
T and Enter whenever I want to typeset. Using, say, Enter, twice would
make it even easier.

(3) But your comment is much in line with one you once made, in the same
spirit, about the contents of the book. Clearly, we do not see things
the same way.

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>