[OS X TeX] OmniOutliner & LaTeX

Curtis Clifton curt.clifton at mac.com
Sun Jan 23 03:13:17 CET 2005

Steve,

On Jan 22, 2005, at 7:30 PM, Stephen Anderson wrote:

> When Omni Outliner 3 (Pro) was first announced, there was some mention
> of the possibility of LaTeX export.  That turned out to be a mirage, I
> believe, and it certainly doesn't appear as an option with my copy.  I
> think I saw something recently about ConTeXt output, but I haven't
> been reading this list carefully for a while.  Is there a
> straightforward way to get (more or less plain vanilla) LaTeX exported
> (rather than plain text, to which I could add markup)?

There was a (user provided?) script for the previous version of OO that
did LaTeX export.  I don't think that LaTeX export for OO3 is finished
yet.  The OO3 to ConTeXt project is here:

http://oo2contml.sourceforge.net/index.html

Curt

Curtis Clifton, PhD Candidate
Dept. of Computer Science, Iowa State University
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cclifton

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>