[OS X TeX] How to find coloured pages automatically?

Curtis Clifton curt.clifton at mac.com
Wed Jan 19 18:05:20 CET 2005

Guido,

On Jan 19, 2005, at 9:31 AM, Guido Mocken wrote:

> is there an easy way (a LaTeX package?) to find all pages of a rather
> long document that contain color?

> I would like to generate two separate PDF files from the original one
> (or its Latex source), one containg the coloured pages, and one
> containing the black-and-white pages.

I don't know about finding the colored pages, but if you were willing
to manually identify the pages, then pdfpages package might be useful
for extracting pages from the original PDF to create two separate PDFs.

Curt

Curtis Clifton, PhD Candidate
Dept. of Computer Science, Iowa State University
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cclifton

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>