[OS X TeX] Commutative Diagrams

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 05:53:54 CET 2005

I am not surprised it worked in the LaTeX Equation Editior, since, as I
mentioned, it was essentially an example out of Companion  2ed.

Here is what causes it.

The following works as it should:

    \documentclass[11pt]{book}

%         \usepackage{pdfsync}
            \usepackage{amscd}

    \begin{document}
        \[ \begin{CD}
        1 @>>> 2 \\
        @VVV @VVV \\
        3 @>>> 4 \\
        \end{CD} \]
    \end{document}

Now uncomment
    \usepackage{pdfsync}
and it does not work: the console gives the message I mentioned before.

Might this be a bug?

Regards
--schremmer

P.S. I am using 1.35e along with the previous pdfsync.sty.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>