[OS X TeX] Falshmode-ITM 2.1 Trial

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Jan 10 06:53:34 CET 2005

On 10 Jan 2005, at 11:16 AM, David Wooten wrote:

> Okay, thanks. You might be interested however, TextMate is a recently
> released, very highly configurable editor which I've recently
> converted to (and have no other affiliation with :)

I quite liked TextMate when I tried it out, but I didn't like the idea
of writing my own LaTeX hooks into the program after paying for it
(with my free time kind of stretched already), since the built-in LaTeX
support was rather weak. My impression though was that it could be made
fantastic with some work.

I was especially keen on writing some sort of .dtx editing support for
it, since no editor I've used seems to have very good syntax
highlighting/electric effects for these files.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>