[OS X TeX] Re: Flashmode-Alpha Trial version

Joachim Kock jkock at start.no
Thu Jan 6 13:03:44 CET 2005

> Thanks for the information. I did know about the DoScript
> constructions, but was unable to find the tcl equivalents for the
> commands I needed.
>
> The two commands, you gave, work as advertised and knowing them would
> have saved me a couple of hours. It would be helpful, if the Alpha
> distribution, or the Alpha homepage for that matter, would contain a
> link to a corresponding "dictionary".

I have forwarded your suggestion as a Request For Enhancement on Alpha's
bugzilla, and I have also opened a wiki page on the subject:

http://alphatcl.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/wikit/175

I agree it could be helpful to have this better documented.

Cheers,
Joachim.

Få din egen @start.no-adresse gratis på http://www.start.no/
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>