[OS X TeX] TeXniscope download question

Massimiliano Gubinelli mgubi at mac.com
Mon Jan 3 16:41:02 CET 2005

Hi all,

The link

http://www.ing.unipi.it/~d9615/homepage/texniscope.html

has been down for some time for maintenance. As far as I can see now it
is again on line. The last version of TeXniscope is 0.3.4.

Best (and happy new year).

Massimiliano

PS:
It is correct to say that TeXniscope provide dvi previewing by
converting the dvi file to pdf. However the coversion is done by a
modified (and embedded) version of the dvipdfmx program which allow
TeXniscope to read also src special information and provide
syncronization with dvi files (which is impossible in TeXshop). I'm
working on a new revision which will provide also syncronization with
externally distilled dvi files (e.g. for dvi which uses pstricks and
which cannot be parsed by the embedded dvipdfmx program). Hope to
report some success soon.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>