[OS X TeX] Converting graphics files

David Arnold darnold at northcoast.com
Mon Jan 3 08:15:44 CET 2005

Ross,

Thanks. I am definitely aware of your suggestions. The trouble is the
damage has already been done. I have over 800 pages, with tons of
graphics, which the compositor for the publisher gave names such as
Fig1.2.1. They are encapsulated postscript files.

If I start renaming things, that's gonna take some time, and I have to
get agreement among two coauthors and the compositor.

I tried:

\DeclareGraphicsRule{*}{eps}{*}{}

But Texshop did not convert the files such as Fig1.2.1. I just got
bounding boxes in the preview of the pdf document.

I can use Typeset->Tex and Ghostscript and all is well, but I want to
use pdfsync, which does not work with this option.

Are there any Texshop experts out there that might save me the trouble
of renaming all these files and renaming them in the source code?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>