[OS X TeX] [Announcement] New Fourier-GUT

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Jan 2 09:12:24 CET 2005

I will replace my current utopia-GUT stuff with the new stuff.

Is this in the archive contents intentional?

fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/base/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/base/BuiltIn/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/base/Local/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/base/Network/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/bin
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/BuiltIn/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/BuiltIn/bin
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/Local/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/Local/bin
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/Network/
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/Network/bin
fourier-GUT/doc/latex/fourier/.iTeXMac/project/

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>