[OS X TeX] Need help for hebrew fonts

Christian Dube reinindenspamkorb at web.de
Sun Feb 27 08:41:58 CET 2005

Hi,
I've put every font Christian has listed in his comment into the right
tex tree in my home-library. I've run the commands you've posted (first
texhash, second sudo upd...) but I still don't get my hebrew fonts. Do
you have another idea? I remember that I've had problems with these
fonts last year and Gerben told me a way to solve it. But I don't know
the way yet.
I would be very pleased if someone can help me because I have to mail
my paper to the publisher.

Thanks
Christian

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>